Why Choose Seneca ?
Seneca's School of Information Technology Administration & Security
Offering the largest number of computer studies programs in the province, Seneca's School ofInformation Technology Administration & Security is a recognized leader in developing and delivering programs that are relevant to the computer industry's evolving needs. The curriculum is reviewed annually by information technology professionals, and is updated to reflect current requirements.
Students will be attending the Seneca Newnham campus, a state-of-the-art campus where staff, faculty, and student advisor's are committed to student success. Seneca's Software Development degree program, as well as its Computer Programmer and Computer Programming and Analysis diploma programs are accredited by the provincial government.
- Degree, Diploma or Graduate Certificate program
- Diploma to Degree transfer opportunities
- Faculty with industry expertise
- Modern, continually evolving curriculum
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Paid co-op work placements in most programs
- Excellent reputation with employers
- High grad placement rates
Choose from the career fields below to browse and read a quick overview of the programs that are offered at Seneca's School of Information Technology Administration & Security.
|School of Information Technology Administration & Security|